Mattawan Grad Bash
WHAT IS GRAD BASH?
Grad Bash is a parent chaperoned, all night post - graduation party immediately following our Graduation ceremony. the transportation, food and entertainment are provided while keeping the event safe, sober, drug free and totally fun.
The location of the party is kept a secret from the students to heighten the level of excitement (this also prevents opportunities for uninvited, non-Mattawan students to attend).
Historically, Grad Bash has always been a huge success, and thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated by the students. While there will be many graduation parties throughout the weeks following graduation, this event is unique in bringing the entire graduating class together for one last time.
- Tuesday, October 25th at Main Street, at 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, November 15th at Main Street, at 6:30 pm
- Daily 3 raffle for the month of November. Get your tickets now, please call Erika, Kerry, or Greg for more information.
- Comedy show on Saturday, November 12th at 8:00 pm in the high school auditorium. Click here for more details.
- Culver's Night on Tuesday, December 6th from 5:00 - 8:00 pm at the 9th Street location.
Senior parents will be receiving information on donating to Grad Bash. Donations of all sizes are welcome. You can make your tax deduction check payable to Mattawan Grad Bash 2017 or donate on the RevTrak
Needed for Grad Bash Night, it will take many volunteers to make this night a success. Volunteers are needed for time slots during the night to help oversee the activities and keep the food replenished. Times available are 10:00 pm - 1:00 am, 1:00 - 3:00 am, 3:00 - 6:00 am, all night, or any combination that works for you. Please sign up and donate your time!!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact any of us:
Grad Bash 2017
Erika Kneeple - (269) 779-2584
Kerry McKinney - (269) 377-9245
Greg Dean - (269) 720-4742