Residents of Mattawan School District
Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year is open.
If you are a prior Mattawan student and are returning:
Please call the school office and let them know you would like to re-enroll in our district. Once we verify your current street address, you will be sent an email on how to fill out the re-enrollment forms. We will need the following information:
- Student Name:
- Current Address:
- Year the student last attended Mattawan: i.e. 2017-2018
- Enrolling Grade:
For new Mattawan students:
The following items are necessary when enrolling your child:
- Student’s birth certificate (An original must be presented and a copy will be kept on file)
- Student’s immunization record
- Verification of Residency (2 forms of ID showing your name and address)
- For students with an IEP or who need Special Education services, please include bring copies of these documents. To discuss Services, please contact the Office of Special Programs at (269) 668-3361 x1772. They may also assist in the process of transferring your child’s records.
When using the Online Enrollment link below, you will need to provide the School Enroll Code: mcs1