Residents of Mattawan School District
Enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year is open.
If you are a prior Mattawan student and are returning:
Please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Student Name:
- Year the student last attended Mattawan: i.e. 2017-2018
- Enrolling Grade:
You will be sent a different set of enrollment instructions.
For new Mattawan students:
The following items are necessary when enrolling your child:
- Student’s birth certificate (An original must be presented and a copy will be kept on file)
- Student’s immunization record
- Verification of Residency (2 forms of ID showing your name and address)
- For students with an IEP or who need Special Education services, please include bring copies of these documents. To discuss Services, please contact the Office of Special Programs at (269) 668-3361 x1772. They may also assist in the process of transferring your child’s records.
When using the Online Enrollment link below, you will need to provide the School Enroll Code: mcs1