MATTAWAN YEARBOOK INFO
Deadline to submit senior photos: December 10, 2022
Senior photos must be submitted using eShare (see below for instructions). Photos submitted via email, CD, or hard copy will not be accepted.
How to submit your Senior Photo using eShare:
- Go to www.hjeshare.com (must include www.) or choose the link on the left side of the Yearbook section of the Mattawan High School website
- Enter the school code (code is case sensitive): mcats
- Follow the steps to upload and submit your senior photo
Your senior photo must:
- Be a .jpeg file
- Be saved with the file name: Last name, First name.jpg
- Example: John Smith’s image file name would be: Smith,John.jpeg
- We strongly prefer headshot/upper body shots; please understand that if you submit a full body shot that it may be cropped for continuity purposes.
- Minimum size - 640x800 pixels in full color - no black and white or sepia tonesClothing must follow the MCS dress code for appropriateness.
- Make sure the picture focuses on your student’s face. The pictures in the yearbook are small in comparison to what you see on your computer, so a picture of their whole body makes it so we can’t even see their smiling face! (Note: we will NOT accept pictures without the student’s face in them.
- All clothing and other content in the picture must be school appropriate.
- Refrain from using pictures with props or other items in it.
Any photos submitted after December 10, 2022 may not be accepted. If you have not submitted a senior photo on or before December 10, 2022 your school picture (taken on picture day) may be used. If you did not take a picture on picture day, you may end up with a picture from a previous year or without a picture.
We reserve the right to refuse any photos that do not meet the specifications and/or requirements.
If you have any questions, please Email Mrs. Pestun.